Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Weekend Moments

Listed below are the final pictures I'll post of our time in Goldsboro on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. The picture right below is of my sister-in-law Jan (mom of four, married to my older brother Joe, and living right there in Goldsboro) and Renee.







This picture is Daniel McCracken (my nephew) and Lori, his wife and then James and Stephanie.

The picture below is James and Stephanie's three darling little stairstep boys.

The picture below is another angle of us eating outside in Daddy's "barn".

This picture is of the little boys playing with Daddy's new puppies.

2 comments:

jkh said...

I loved your "blog" until you put my picture on it! Ugh! (I didn't dream it would go on the world wide web!!!) So good to be with you and the rest of the family. love, jkh

Darin and Jody said...

Thanks for the pictures. It is fun to see how everybody is doing and I am glad that you were able to visit with family, even if it was only for a short while. Every moment is treasured.
love,
Jody and Caily and probably Darin too