Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Musings

Our church sent a "baby shower box" to Darin and Jody and planned for it to arrive while we were there. It came in on Saturday and boy, did they ever get some nice things for Caily. We are so thankful to the Lord for the thoughtful folks of Peace Church.
Here Caily is "modeling" a darling bib cloth monogrammed by Beth Gordon, a lady in our church.
Caily was deep in thought on the morning we left as her mommy was holding her up close. I think she was thinking, "Aww, I don't want my Grandma and Grandpa to leave me yet!"
Here is Grandpa stealing some sugar.

We are getting ready to leave and were taking some pictures outside.

3 comments:

Beck's Bulletin said...

I am sooooo excited to find your blog Trudy!! I was checking the comments on Jody and Darin's blog and realized that your name was as a link!!! and here you are! Will have to add your name to my blog favorites!

So fun to see all the pictures! I can't believe how much Caily has grown and changed since we left two weeks ago! Glad you were able to love on her too...I am jealous that you get to see her again next week! :-)

Darin and Jody said...

I am glad to see that you are continuing to update, even while home. It was great having you here and it is fun to see pictures that I hadn't seen from your time here.

Darin and Jody said...

we need more post come on get with the program