Friday, August 10, 2007

July 31st....we went to the airport to pick up Darin, Jody and Caily. This is Donnie "loving" on Caily before putting her in the carseat (thanks, Garrett, for use of all the "baby" things while Darin and Jody were here.)
We stopped on the way home at a McDonald's and Caily "met" her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Haas.
This picture is not supposed to be in here at this point, but I couldn't figure out how to turn it upright nor how to take it out. Sooo, if you turn sideways, you can see a shot of Darin and Jody and Caily at the wedding, but wait...I'm getting ahead of myself. Can't you tell I'm an inexperienced blogger???


Darin and Jody flew to SC on his birthday, so we celebrated the next day (Wednesday). I love this picture of Darin and Jody. I'm going to try to post a few more pictures now.





1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Way to go Trudy! You are doing awesome and I loved the pictures! I have checked Jody and Darin's blog at least 10 times since they got home for some pictures of the trip but nothing yet!

How awesome for both set of Greats to meet their Great Granddaughter! What an amazing blessing.

As for taking a picture off or turning it, if you sign into Blogger, go to the Dashboard, then Manage Your Blogs, Posts, and then click Edit on the post you want to change. It took me a long time before someone showed me that! :-) So you are learning fast!

I love the picture of Jody and Darin on his birthday. Could you please email that one to me? Thanks!

I will look forward to seeing some more pictures posted real soon!
Blessings to you!