Tuesday, September 4, 2007

These next several pictures are from the post-wedding shower our church gave to David and Haley. For some reason, I have not been able to post these in order. I'm still learning, though. This is Kenneth and Reatha Dorrell and their darling little granddaughter, McKenzie. She is doing so well since her surgery.

This is little Madison standing beside the running "David/Haley DVD" that played during the shower. Isn't she cute? I couldn't figure out how to make Madison as "light" as David and Haley.
David and Haley left late Monday afternoon. We hated to see them go. They start a full week of classes and work on Tuesday. Pray for them as you think of them. They got home around 11:30 p.m. on so Monday night. We had a great time while they were here...it's just always hard to say good bye! For those of you reading this blog, I posted several pictures below and they came in as different days...sorry about that. I'm learning! Love to everyone!

No comments: